Call-for-papers and registration
Take the opportunity to participate in this meeting and present your own field(s) of experiences and expertise -.*
There are three formats by which you can do so
- presenting a keynote lecture on Friday or on Saturday morning on aspects of conservation, restoration and interpretation of the heritage of mines and quarries, and the role of citizens, volunteers and associations. The maximum speaking time allowed is 20 minutes.The proposals will be reviewed before the presentation is accepted for the meeting.
- a short presentation of the aims and activities of my association. The maximum speaking time in this case allowed is 7 minutes There will be a maximum of 10 presentations accepted, first come first served.
- presenting a poster
15 August 2019: Due to holiday situations: deadline for proposing main lectures extended till September 1st
- 1 September 2019: Deadline for short presentations of the work, initiatives and experiences of associations - first come first served
- 15 September: deadline for proposing a poster
If you have any question related with the call for papers, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to register ?
Registration has to be done by returning the registration form as soon as possible to the secretariat, and by transferring the registration fee into our bank account.
The participation fee includes taking part in all the activities mentioned in the program (the meetings, the drink on Friday evening, a light lunch on Saturday, the visits and the lunch on Sunday) and also the coffee breaks and the papers.
It does not include travelling to and from the conference, nor the accomodation in the hotel of your choice.
The participation fees are as follows:
|members of EFAITH||€ 150.-|
|non members of EFAITH||€ 190.-|
|members presenting a paper||€ 130.-|
|non-members presenting a paper||€ 170.-|
|students get a 10% discount|
* non-subsidised associations can ask for a grant